Gwen Stefani Portraits CD Artwork Single Covers- New Album This is What the Truth Feels Like, Misery, Make me Like You- Jamie Nelson Celebrity Photographer Los Angeles



Gwen Stefani New Album This is What the Truth Feels Like, Misery, Make me Like You by Jamie Nelson Celebrity Photographer Los Angeles

Photographer:  Jamie Nelson
Makeup:  Gregory Arlt
Hair:  Danilo
Stylists:  R and M- Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn
Model:  Gwen Stefani
Set Designer:  Danielle Von Braun

Post Contains: Gwen Stefani New Album Cover This is What the Truth Feels Like, gwen stefani photographer, gwen stefani new single, new album 2016, make me like you single, g3, gwinning, danilo hair stylist, gregory arlt makeup artist, jamie nelson photographer, Rob zangardi stylist, Marie Haenn stylist, interscope records, red lipstick, platinum blonde, marilyn monroe style, red chair, teal background, music photographer, album cover, single album cover, female musicians, female artists, iconic female singers, iconic female musicians, no doubt, gwen and black, Gwen Stefani New Album Cover This is What the Truth Feels Like, r and m stylists, 2016, album cover photographer, female photographer, make me like you single, make me like you, this is what the truth feels like, misery, you're my favorite, make me like you, red flag, send me a picture, used to love you, asking for it featuring fetty wap, rare, naughty, me without you, where would i be, truth, gwen stefani portrait, best celebrity photographers los angeles, best music photographers los angeles, top beauty photographers los angeles, music photographers new york, best music photographers nyc, top celebrity photographers nyc, rob zangardi, mariel haenn, gergory arlt, danilo hair stylist, valentine's day, heart top, heart blouse, heart shirt